Our Mission is to improve the health of people around the world while respecting and preserving the environment. Through our lines of natural, high nutritional value products, we are committed to consistently provide healthy alternatives to health-conscious consumers around the world.
At CSO experienced, professional food processors are dedicated to produce nutritious and flavorful oils to satisfy all your needs. We service food manufacturers, distributors, and other sectors in the industry as well as retail stores.
Our state of the art manufacturing facility in the South Okanagan, British Columbia has been approved by Interior Health Canada, and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency. CSO personnel hold Food Safety Certificates from Interior Health Canada and participated in the ABC Step by Step HACCP Plan training program offered by Growing Forward Program and the Government of British Columbia. CSO is also a member of the Small Scale Food Processors Association SSFPA of British Columbia.
Our Brand Promise
- Premium quality oils skillfully prepared by professional food processors
- Prepared according to authentic, traditional mechanical techniques without using solvents, chemicals or harsh processing methods
- Wholesome, great tasting oils for optimum nutrition
- 100% vegan ingredients
- No artificial additives, colorants, or preservatives
- Made using environmentally sustainable and non-GMO ingredients
Our products come from the Okanagan Valley straight to your table. Whatever product you choose, you can be sure it will be of the highest possible quality. Here's how we try to deliver the best:
- All of our oils are mechanically pressed with no toxic solvents.
- Our cold pressing methods means max Flavour and Nutritional Value
- All of our oils are unrefined allowing you to enjoy the Full Flavour, Fragances and Colour
- Thanks to our care during processing and storage, we extend shelf life and achieve the greatest quality
Try one of these delicious recipes and enjoy Ceres Seed Oils Sunflower Oil
Unit 127 - 1458 Penticton Ave.
Canada V2A 8L3
P: (250) 493-4869